Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween weekend update(finally) part 1

OK so I have been a huge procrastinator in regards to updating this thing for no real reason other than I have been lazy.  So here is a recap of my Halloween weekend.  Really I think the subtext of this whole entry should be never drink and take Klonopin (yes I have a prescription for them right now)

Friday
-So on Friday I worked at Scarehouse it was a pretty busy night but nothing that was too crazy.  The amount of drunk people that come to a haunted house really never ceases to amaze me.  While at work I get a text from Nino(see also Miss ill's boyfriend) that awesome things will be happening there.  I wasn't quite sure if I would go because I stupidly took 2 klonopin after some beer and I was feeling kind of weird, however as per the recent past 4.5 was there to keep an eye on me and get me some coffee and make sure everything is alright with me(this is frustrating sometimes because hes so nice) to drive/take myself where ever I was going.  I bide my time until we are all done for the night with work,  and head over to their house. 

I guess it is worth mentioning that since it was Halloween weekend I did my face kind of zombie-esque complete with blood all over my face coming from my eyes and nose, and when I got to Amy and Nino's house I just stood outside their house looking in their window in direct eye line of Neen....his reaction was hilarious, have I mentioned I love being a creeper sometimes?    Hang out with the usual suspects there(Neen, ill, BA, Matt and Chris), doing random stupid shit that usually happens, generally its a lot of laughing and coming up with stupid ridiculous nonsense.  For example that night we were talking about going to this party as the A team where one of the people would be the van and we all had to get into their clothing(yeah I guess it is definitely one of those whole...you had to be there moments?) there was also a lot of king of the hill watched.  So around 3 everyone decides to call it a night. 

I leave their house but I was still kind of restless and bored, and I remembered that another one of my friends was having a party that night(and that it should be going pretty late) so I venture over to that area of town only with what I thought was the address(I tried calling my friend but she didn't answer her phone...I come to find out later that she was asleep already).  I get to the street that I THINK the party is on, and see a house that is still pretty full, . that has to be it right?.....WRONG.  So in typical Crusher fashion I stomp right into the party to the bar area and pick up a bottle of rum(which for the record I don't even really like, but it was that or Jager...and Jager and I are sworn enemies) and take a huge drink out of it, as I put the bottle down I finally look around and it sets in....this is NOT the party I am supposed to be at and in fact I don't know a soul in the joint.   Right after my complimentary drink I am asked to leave...OOPS....well that was somewhat awkward.  After I make my way back to my car I start to feel really weird(my eyes felt very bizarre) So what did I do? Instead of driving home like that I take a power nap in front of my friend Busty's(see also the glue that holds the league together at most times) house.  *Note to self...tell Buster I took a power nap in front of her house...I think its kind of hilarious.  Finally make it home where I also take a nap in the Garage...like I said the moral of this story is NEVER drink while taking Klonopin if you want to be worth 2 shits.  Drag myself into our house where I sit down and fall asleep completely clothed(including engineer boots, track jacket and zombie make up) sitting up....where I stay until 10 the next morning. 



Ok so I just thought about it and I am going to break this entry into 2 different pieces...mainly because I am being lazy as fuck right now and want to go to bed. 

1 comment:

  1. i wish our roomie walked in with you sleeping sitting up as a zombie. haha.

    ReplyDelete