Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cast of Characters (or the usual suspects)

So I guess I should get at least a silver star for blogging 2 days in a row. 

1. and I am sure I might get stoned to death for this but I really don't understand the appeal of Glee...really don't have anything to add about this other than meh...

Now that I have that off my chest I'm going to introduce you to a small but consistent group of people in my life....makes it easier for future entries when I talk about someone you'll know who they are

1.Gina, this is my sister and business partner.  Get a mental image of myself in your head and then go to the exact opposite and you have a pretty good indication of her.  She lives vicariously through my shenanigans and enjoys things like horseback riding and reading at home.  She is very "type a" and is kind of conservative, I drive her crazy when it comes to the minutia of the business because my brain just doesn't work like that. 

2.  Darcie....aka troll.  This is and always will be my best friend.  We met the summer before Kindergarten and she has been bossing me around pretty much every since.  She has the tendency to point her finger a lot and give "lectures" about why I(or another one of my friends) may need supervision of some sort. 

3.Chip-I have known Chip for a very long time(and have probably been getting him in trouble for just as long).  He is probably my best male friend and I can generally bully him into anything.

4. Carla- some people are just amazingly solid and sweet people...she is one of them.

5. Woo-oh man Gabe will be so mad that woo got introduced first but he shall get over it.  Woo a transplant from San Diego, she is adorable and hilarious and somehow helps me be reasonable without losing my sense of nonsense.  I have decided that when She and Gabe get married he has to change his last name to Woo.  She has been essentially my rock through this whole break up mess and I love her for that...I hope one day to be able to repay that favor, oh yeah and her real name is Lyssa. 

6. Gabe-Met  Gabe through a mutual friend(who neither of us talk to anymore) he has also been instrumental in helping me through this breakup, though Ive helped him through some pretty messy times so its a two way street for us.  We dated seriously for a nanosecond once...it was bizarre.

7. Jen...aka Tall Guy aka Attaxl aka Asstaxl aka the other half of the "messy Jens"  This is my roommate...we have an odd( at times) relationship where I turn into the momma bear... most of the times things are awesome and fun and crazy with her.

8. Brendan aka 4.5 aka the ex.  like I said he is going through this period of "self discovery" right now...I did the same thing like 5 years ago so I understand(to an extent) but i don't necessarily have to agree with it.  He's loud and funny, and a genuinely great person, he accepted me for who I was and never tried to change me,  which are all reasons I think i fell for him in the first place.  We are working on the friends thing...so far its working alright   If things are supposed to work...they will but above all this has been an exercise in me learning I cant control everything.

9. Stef- She is hilarious and generous and her wedding seriously will be ridiculous and out of hand.   There have been many a night of complete mayhem with her being some part of it.

I Seriously have so many amazing derby friends that if I wrote about all of them I would seriously be here all night....as stories come up I will give background info then...I think I am done for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment